A selection of ten poem read by Sri Chinmoy. These ten are some of Sri Chinmoy’s most significant poems, which express a range of spiritual experience. They are all taken from the collection My Flute except for the poem ‘The Soul-Bird’, which is taken from The Dance of Life.
- 2005 – Sri Chinmoy reads from My Flute, Fathers Day
- 2001 Poetry Reading, Oslo Peace Week
- Poetry meditation, released 1983
Credits: Mridanga Spencer (2005), Kedar Misani (2001)
- Video of Sri Chinmoy’s poetry reading, Oslo
- Sri Chinmoy recites poetry in Stockholm
- Sri Chinmoy Poetry